Alaska and Mat-Su Chapters'
2017 Scholarship Application
Click here to: Download Windows 10 Application
Download PDF application
Scholarship Terms and Conditions
(please read carefully)
- Eligibility: Alaska Chapter 99s and Mat-Su Valley Chapter 99s scholarships are open to female Alaska residents 16 years of age or older. Applicants for either scholarship may use the award towards her Private license or an Advanced Rating/Endorsement; Mat-Su Valley residents will be given preference for their scholarship, if there are no eligible applicants from the Mat-Su area then other applicants will be considered.
- Applicants for scholarships must have soloed by March 31st.
- Applicants may apply for more than one scholarship, but a separate application must be enclosed for each award sought.
- The scholarship winner must agree to complete the goal for which the scholarship will be used within 18 calendar months of award. The Scholarship money will be sent to the recipient’s flight school or instructor at the discretion of the Scholarship Committee. If for some reason the scholarship money is not used or the winner does not complete the goal for which it is used in the timeframe allotted, the money will be returned to the awarding 99s chapter.
- The Alaska Chapter and Mat-Su scholarship winners are required to provide monthly updates on her progress via email, phone call or meeting attendance.
- Scholarships will be announced at the 2017 Great Alaskan Aviation Gathering and 2017 Alaska Chapter/Mat-Su Chapter May meetings; meetings are the second Wednesday of the month and third Tuesday of the month respectively.
Must be postmarked by March 31st.
Return Scholarship Application to:
Alaska Chapter 99s
PO Box 91962
Anchorage AK 99509
Scholarship Application questions contact Erika Bennett at email@example.com